see this product live in one of our stores
click & collect - order online and collect in store
to return a product
to return a product
We like our face to be shiny, but only when we plan it that way. Everyone knows that the perfect makeup is a combination of glow and matte applied in such a way as to accentuate our assets and the beauty of our face. This is why we created a water-resistant, sebum-absorbing foundation for oily and combination skin with a tendency towards oiliness. It leaves the skin silky smooth. It creates a light, matte film on the skin, while its special, fine-grained pigments guarantee an even, natural shade. This is our idea for the perfect makeup and a successful day.
- A light, water-resistant foundation for oily and combination skin with a tendency to oiliness,
- Absorbs excess sebum, creating a delicate, matte film,
- Leaves the skin silky smooth,
- Does not crease with the lines or wrinkles
- Visibly reduces wrinkles,
- Contains LPD’s MULTIVITAMIN (a specially selected combination of vitamins, wrapped in phospholipid shells) which penetrates deep into the epidermis and has a powerful effect on the skin, Guarantees a non-transfer effect.
dermatologically testedDermatologically tested
without mineral oilsWithout mineral oils
without alcoholAlcohol Free
without siliconesSilicone-free Product
ProductionMade in Poland
AQUA, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, TRIETHYLHEXANOIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, ACRYLATES/DIMETHICONE COPOLYMER,,
METHYL TRIMETHICONE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSEQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glyceryl Linoleate, Glyceryl Linolenate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate,,
Xanthan Gum, DISODIUM EDTA, METHYLPARABEN, ETHYKPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PEG-8, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ASCORBIC ACID, CITRIC ACID, SODIUM CITRATE, [+/-: CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499].